Quality Home Group Environmental Policy
The Quality Home Group believe that businesses are responsible for achieving and maintaining good environmental practice and operating in a sustainable manner.
As a company we are therefore committed to reducing our environmental impact and are continually improving our environmental performance as an integral and fundamental part of our business operating methods and strategies.
It is our priority to encourage our customers, suppliers and all business associates to do the same. Not only is this sound commercial sense for all, it is also a matter of delivering on our duty of care towards future generations.
Quality Home Group Environment Statement
- To support and comply with the requirements of current environmental legislation and codes of practice.
- To minimise company waste and then reuse or recycle as much of it as possible.
- To minimise energy and water usage in our business premises, vehicles and processes in order to conserve supplies, and minimise our consumption of natural resources, especially where they are non-renewable.
- To operate and maintain company vehicles where practicably possible with due regard to environmental issues as far as reasonably practical and encourage the use of alternative means of transport and car sharing as appropriate.
- To apply the principles of continuous improvement in respect of air, water, noise and light pollution and reduce any impacts from our operations on the environment and local community.
- As far as possible only purchase and utilise products that do the least damage to the environment and encourage others to do the same.
- To continually assess the environmental impact of any new processes or products we intend to introduce in advance.